Changing course.....

Haven't written for a lo--o--o-ong time and understandably so. From my own admission, I have been spending countless hours doing one thing after another and none of it really substantial ...and every now and then sharing relieving moments cribbing with fellow victims about the fate we have subjected ourselves to. Yes, teaching , still...and every year it gets more complicated. My children are growing up right before my eyes and amazing me every other day with yet another proof of 'growing up'. Relationship hassles, identity issues, I can sniff it all the time...irritatingly itching to lend a ear to these oh-so-familiar woes and desperately fighting the urge to dole out unsolicited advice.... Guess I need to use this space for something fruitful now. My not-so -little ones have their first final exams in a couple of days and I wish I could be of some use ... so let me see if I can use this space to help them with some study material...with profiles to be written by the dozen, and a couple of more tests to go don't know how I 'll manage and yet I'd like to give it a wholehearted try...wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Unplugged

Gurus in my Universe

Chhaya's Haven of Love - UshaKiran @NoidaSec137